22nd Annual KNID Agrifest
January 12-13, 2017
2018 AFR Farm & Ranch Forum
Friday January 12, 2018
9:00am - Legislative Reception
Coffe and Doughnuts Provided
9:30am - Keynote, President Burns Hargis - OSU
10:00am - Wrap-up and Thank You
AFR events are Friday Morning Only
American Society for Asset Protection (ASAP)
Friday and Saturday in the Expo Board Room
1:00pm - 3:00pm
What Every Farmer Needs to Know About Asset Protection, Tax Reduction, and Estate Planning
Guest Speaker Mr. Larry Oxenham
Learn the strategies and tools the nation's top law firms use to save their clients millions of dollars each year. This lecture provides solutions to three major problems: lawsuits, taxes, and probate. From this lecture you will learn:
1. How to make yourself unattractive to a plaintiff attorney so they will not pursue a lawsuit against you.
2. Five tax reduction strategies often missed by professionals and their advisors.
3. Tools you can use to pass assets to your heirs tax free.
1. Structure business for lawsuit protection and prevention
2. Reduce liability insurance costs.
3. Minimize taxes.
4. Create successful estate and business succession plan.
Larry Oxenham, Author, Senior Advisor
Author of several books including: Protect Your Assets and The Asset Protection Bible.
Larry has presented at hundreds of conventions, conferences, and seminars across the country with excellent reviews.
Mr. Oxenham has over two decades of experience as a senior advisor with clients in all fifty states.
His career has been credited with helping thousands of clients save millions of dollars.
AGRIFEST IS PROUD TO WELCOME BACK...
MARTY TIPTON - The Oklahoma Kid and Trick Roper!!
Marty will be providing strolling entertainment and a kid's trick roping class each day at 1pm. The first 25 kids in each class will get to keep their trick rope!!
For more information on Marty, please visit: